Why is my ex blowing hot and cold?

Me and my ex had a very on and off relationship from September till January after which we didn't speak for a couple of months as are last and final break up was really horrible and we both said and did things we regret, and a couple of months ago he messaged me and said I'm sorry can we try and repair our friendship so I said yes and that's what we've been trying to do.

However we're not exactly platonic friends, and no matter how much I'm over him, he was my first love and I don't think I'll ever truly get to a point where it's like if he asked me to get back together I'd say no. So it's really confusing for me as sometimes we'll act like a couple like kissing and cuddling and talk like we used to and he'll say he loves me as a person and still has feelings for me and I told him I feel the same, but then he'll back off and not get in touch for a couple of days and then get back in touch. So is he just scared or something cause it's like we'll get to a certain point and he'll back off and I'm not sure whether I should just take the risk and ask him if he does want to get back together. But I just don't want him to then turn around and say no and for it to be awkward and lose him as a friend, I'd rather have him as a friend than have nothing. He's currently at university in the same city where I'll be going to a different university just down the road from his. Also as we're both going to be in the same city and I got rejected for student accommodation and he has problems with his family we're thinking of finding somewhere together as it'll just be easier financially and also a lot less stressful for both of us.

01

What Guys Said 1

• That's because he's your ex.

What Girls Said 0