I don't wanna have my heart broken AGAIN. HELP ME PLEASE I'm so confused.

So there's this guy I've been talking to for 7 months and we've totally had our up and our downs. Here's some background...we met 3 years ago on our school bus. We were friends say hi here and there I was shy and he wasn't, he spoke to me first ha ha and just about a year and a half ago he got involved with some girl and I didn't really care because I didn't like him like that...Then 7 months ago me and him started hanging out daily while his relationship with that girl was on the rocks and somewhere in between all that him and his girlfriend broke up and me and him started to begin...It just happened out of no where, I had no idea him and I would ever kiss but we did and it was crazy...I fell in love with him and he fell in love with me but then all the bullsh*t about me talking to other guy and started coming outta his mouth and the x girlfriend was the cause of all that, filling his head will b.s. He broke my heart many times in these past 7 months by getting back with his girlfriend about 3 times and kicking me to the curb...but he would always come back. About a month ago they broke up for good and this past week has been really good for us, like we've been hanging out, I've met his best friends, he kisses me in public around all our friends and he even says I'm his girl in front of people. But now here's my question...do you guys think our relationship is finally going where I want it to... should I be worried about the x girlfriend coming back in anyway? Am I over thinking? I know I love him. and I know I wanna be with him for a long long time...but I'm just not sure on how to get there... I need help, please guys and girls tell me what I should and shouldn't do with this situation I'm in... I don't wanna have my heart broken AGAIN.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He may not be over the ex, if he is contacting her or she does, then chances are they are friends with benefits or hooking up. He is making the best of the situation, if he is going back to her then he's not over her and you are the door mat, he is using you to get over her or to make her jealous... be careful it might work out or it might not only way to find out is to try, but if he keeps seeing her or stays in touch much harder for him to get over her and move on with you...

What Guys Said 2

• My cousin Gabriela is going through the same thing right now. I hate seeing girls hearts getting broken by stupid guys who tell you that over text or in person. I hope you're heart gets repaired soon. I don't like hearing girls hearts in such condition.

• He won't change, if he has done it in the past he will probably do it again.

What Girls Said 1

• no your not over reacting..dont worry to much about his x girlfriend but you said he always come back is mainly because he knows that door with you will always been open when things get bag with his ex or any girl. Ex girls are always mean and being involve when they still have deep feelings for their ex. He should not had gotten back with his ex, he prob did it to get back at you but that was inmature of him to do so...personally I wouldn't give em a chance but I can't tell you what you have to do...if you do really care about him and want to give him a chance be very careful. Also tell him how you feel about his ex girlfriend. Do not make it so easy for him to play with you mine because guys always know what to say or and do to get the girl wrapped. If your really is his girl tell him if I'm your girl we have to be in a real committed relationship with out the past drama of ex girls and old guys and focus on our future and make sure his ex is out of the picture 100%