Why her & why cheating?

OK, so I just want to know why guys cheat. I have tried to be the best girlfriend ever. I don't know why he would cheat on me, I'm not too clingy and I'm pretty sure I satisfy his needs. The sex great. He loves my fam, I love his. It seemed like everything was perfect. It was like barbie and Ken. Why cheat?!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• guys are stupid like that..they have everything they ever wanted and then I guess they still want more..and once they cheat and realizee how valuable you were they want to come back to you...its like the saying you never know what you have until you see it lost...

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know why guys cheat except that they are cowards. They're afraid of breaking up and being lonely. I don't know. I guess honor and respect are just antiquated. However, there is justice or karma in this world. Most guys who cheat always cheat with a girl who is uglier than their current girlfriend or spouse. Look at Tiger Woods. His wife is way hotter than all of his mistresses. The only exception is Bill Clinton. I'm sorry but Hillary is just not hot.

• Haha I agree. I mean I don't think I'm a ten, but she was not pretty.

I hope karma bites him in the ass.

• If he cheats then he is a bastard. If he is not satisfied with you then he should break up with you or talk to you about it. That is what a real man would do. He is a useless scum and you are better off without him. So stop trying to be a good girl, it will only make matters worse.

Confront him directly about it. Are you sure he is cheating? How do you know? Before you accuse him just make sure you are not mistaken!

• Wait he cheated on you? Why would someone cheat on you? You look gorgeous damm

What Girls Said 2

• Rise above it all lovely. You're a very attractive girl, and he must've been blind and stupid to do it! You can get the best revenge on him by being happy and successfull. Trust me I've been there time and time again, and you get wise to it after a while and know when to walk. Best of luck sweets. xx

• Same thing happened to me, girl. For two years I thought everything was perfect then BAM! I found out he'd been cheating on me from the word go. He didn't admit it until he was caught completely red handed. And like others said, it was with girls who were (I think) considerably less attractive than me. It's been a little over two years since we broke up and I am now with the most incredible person I could have ever imagined. We just celebrated our first anniversary. I've realized that the relationship before, while nice, was not the best I could have done and even though the break-up seemed like the end of the world, I am SO grateful I got out of it when I did. If I had not caught him, we would probably still be together and I would have never met this man who could very well be the love of my life. Just keep your head up, spend some time remembering what it is you love about yourself, cry on a good girlfriend's shoulder, talk to your mama, then get right back out there and find the man who deserves you!

• Thanks so much!

It just hurts to feel like you're not good enough. I'll get through it though.

Thanks for the encouragement.