Ladies...can you answer this question? It's made me think!

I've been thinking about this for a while. It's been something I've tried to figure out for the past few weeks. But I have not been able to come to a formal conclusion so I thought maybe the female mind might analyze it in a way that I could not. So, here it goes, the question I've been grappling with is:

If a man speaks in the Forest, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

33

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• Funny stuff. ; - )

• Ya good one, got any black jokes?

• Sry It wasn't PC enough for you. By the way, you ever notice that the one woman who commented thought it was funny? Why don't you report it as hate speech, see if it gets removed. I bet if it was a joke about men, you'd think its enlightening or something. That's because you have a world-view where women are always victims and are completelty inoccent of doing any harm to men collectively. O, and actually yes I love black jokes, and I have black friends that love them, sry I'm not pc enough.

• Fuck you