Should I threaten him?

Okay I'm with someone I really care about and my ex has been slagging me off to everyone he has a girlfriend to but he has been saying I'm texting him and I'm a slut and he's going to tell all my secrets and I'm worried he will should I tell everything he said to me or threaten him with it ?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think firstly that you should let your current boyfriend and friends know what he's been doing, so that if he does start saying things, the people that are important to you will already know the truth and expect horrible things from him. It's really childish what he's doing though! If I were you I'd try to cease all contact with him and try to distance yourself from him as much as possible! I think it would be difficult to verbally threaten him because he seems like the sort that wouldn't be bothered and I certainly wouldn't get your current boyfriend involved otherwise it could get messy. I would just try to ignore him and make those close to you aware of what he's like and what he might do. Otherwise, if you can't avoid him and you end up seeing him, why not teach him a lesson that you won't be messed with by either kicking or kneeing him in the balls as hard as you possibly can?! lol He might think twice about treating you badly in future. Have you not thought about doing something like that?...

• noe lool I will do now tho lool

• Hey, thanks for adding me as a friend on here! :o) Well let me tell you that if a guy annoys or hurts you and you want to get back at him, then hurt him in the only way a girl really can by giving him a good hard kick or knee in the balls! But make sure you do it as hard as you possibly can though, so that he learns his lesson and is in too much pain to retaliate! lol Oh, and even though you?ve never done that to a guy before, or seen it happen to a guy in real life, don't be...

• ... feeling guilty when he falls to the floor and is like rolling around screaming in agony, because if a guy's hurt you, either emotionally or physically, then it is the best way to get back at him, trust me! lol Well I hope things work out for you and definitely let me know if you ever end up doing that to a guy I will be proud of you! lol ;o)

What Guys Said 2

• Why to care ? Good friends of you won't listen to your EX. And if you talk about it to your current boyfriend, he will 100% listen to you, and also evade the "rumors'. He might even help you making the EX shut up, for good.

Don't worry, if your last boyfriend lived with those secrets, this one will too.

• Should you threaten him? You should never threaten anyone for any reason. But he sounds extremely immature, and anyone he's talking to would see that and not take him seriously. I say go above and be the mature one here. Are you in HS, stop the bullsh*t drama?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends if you have any good secrets of his to tell... if you do, maybe threatening his is a good way to get him to stop. It is unfortunate, but I think it must happen if he is being really immature.