First Girlfriend/Boyfriend Relationship?

Do relationships where you are your partner's first girlfriend/boyfriend ever last?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm my girlfriend's first and its been 2 years now, I'll tell you if we ever break up. Lol.

It was hard at first though. She didn't know anything about anything. And now that we are getting intimate finally (after two years. Lol) She's all "*cry* I'm so bad at this!"

I'd say it depends. If you two are really really good for each other and a little bit patient it could totally work out.

What Guys Said 2

• My first was when I was 16 almost turning 17, we lasted for like a year and half, I don't know if you count that as lasting but it was way more than what normal people do around here. (It ended cause she cheated on me)

• mine was a disasater, I was a right d***head. But learnt my lessons and have become a better Boyfriend because of it.

What Girls Said 2

• Some do, I know a few 'childhood sweetheart' relationships that are still faring strong. It is rare but quite possible. I think it depends on how devoted both parties are to keeping the relationship strong. Additionally, it requires two very romantic people.

• My daughter is 19, been with first love since 16. Her room still looks like a funeral parlor where he brings her flowers all the time.