How can I let her know I won't hurt her?

i have a monster sized crush on this girl. she has all the qualities I can think of wanting in a girl. I think about her all the freaking time and even cried wen she says she is feeling down or had an awful day. I've just fallen so hard for her. I can't help it, she is just so awesome. we get along so well too, we have loads in common and talk everyday. the only problem is that she said she is afraid of being in a relationship(she's had bad relationships in the past and is afraid of being hurt). how can I show her that I won't hurt her. I want her to be happy, I want to make her happy. I wish she could see what I see when I see her. I'd never hurt her but she is so hesitant. I know I can't rush anything even if I was 100% certain she had feelings for me. is there any way I can make her believe that I care about her. I'm in love and I'm not sure what to do.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• My opinion, say exactly what you just said. Tell there is no way in the world you would hurt her, tell her you are different from the other guys. Ask her to give you a chance, tell her if you hurt her she can kill you xDD. Just don't give up, tell her not to let fear of something that happened to her before blind her from finding true love or a great guy! Or tell her you'll wait until she's ready, just don't rush her

• Yeah thnx for tht, I'm just getting so worked up bout it. I really like her, I'm lettin her feel it on her own. I'm not gonna try and force it

• K cool, people will change when they want to, just be there for her when she needs ya, she'll remember that