Women often talk about what men should do for them, what should women do for men?

Women often talk about how much they need to stick around and feel a connection with their men. What do women expect they should do for their men aside from sex? Do you feel you have to do any work?

Only women's replies please.

Don't be offended please, but I really do feel that women are always asking for more, without spending more time thinking about what they could do in return to keep him happy. ALSO, LETS ASSUME THE GUY IS NOT TAKING HER FOR GRANTED.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like for him to be proud of having me in front of his friends. So When he has friends coming over the watch the game Ï would make them manly (!) snacks, refill their drinks and hang out in another room.

I also think a man really likes to feel loved. So hugging them and feeling for them when they tell something that bugs them, even if they play it off.

Also doing little housewifey stuff made him happy. making him a nice drink when he's had a rough day and just caring for him. Or cooking his favorite meal.

What Girls Said 3

• What should women do for men? the same amount of effort that men give. Living in this century we believe that men and women are equal, of course this is not all true in many different cases (for example based on religion, culture, etc) However, it the western world, I suppose, it is believes that women and men are equal in some levels.

-S.S.

• i don't think about what anyone SHOULD do dor me.. Why do you think its normal to expect people to do things for you?

• THIS LIST IS ONLY IF YOU GOT A GOOD MAN WHO IS WORTHY OF SUCH TREATMENT

you should listen to him

be faithful

treat him right

make time for him

cook for him

try to understand him

be kind to him

defend him if someone is dissing him

dont talk during the game

let him hang out with his friends

dont cuss him out in front of people

let him seem like the leader, don't act like you run him especially in front of people

give him some at least 4-5 times a week

give him head at least everyday or every other day

• Why would you make a decision about who runs who? Regarding sex, you give it or have it with him?

• When I say "run him" I mean a woman that is overbearing and treats him like a child or disrespects him. a man should be the head of the household I don't think the woman should be acting like that especially in front of people and cause him to lose face.

as far as sex its just a term of expression, give it have it, same thing

• Well neither should be overbearing to the point of disrespect right?

What Guys Said 2

• They should always try 2 make it up 2 us,send some lovely texts like we do,sometimes take us out,etc..

• It depends... If you are buying beauty, you gotta pay the maintenance fees.