I want more than anything to spend time with this guy. But how do I let him know?

Bar asking him out, how do I let a special guy know that I really want to spend some time with him? We don't have frequent access to each other so it's not like we're friends and can hang out whenever. So I never get to see him and I just really miss him all the time.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure of his situation, I know he liked me before but we didn't talk for a while cos we kinda had a clash and he could well have found himself someone else by now. So I'm really uncertain about this.

Is there any other way besides asking him out that I can let him know I want to spend time with him?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Go out on a limb, and get the answer you're looking for. If the answer is good, great! If it's bad, at least you don't have to worry about it anymore.

What Girls Said 0