How many friendship relationships end badly?

just wondering but how many of you have gone out with a really good friend and have had the relationship end badly?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It did for me. I went out with my best guy friend and it only lasted a week.

It changed everything. I went out with a guy almost a year after we

broke up and he got so jelous he never spoke to me again.

If I was in the past I wouldn't have gone out with him. And I would

still have my bestfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on this friend if he has a history of cheating beating or acting like an a-hole then yea it will end badly but if he is a genuinely nice guy the I don't think there would be problems

What Girls Said 2

• I have gone out with a friend a few times and sparks did fly. Nothing happened after that but remained best friends.

• Yea I'm thinking it would be great but he's more worried about what if something happens to distroy are great friendship

• you mean like just "friends" and not boyfriend/girlfriend?

I am just venting here, but I've had some new friends and I don't think they are friends at all.

they like to go out to "beaches" and other events but they never invite me. I'm getting the idea that I am not invited and they don't want me around. I'm fine with that.

that's how friends end I guess.

=( Okies, whatever.

I can be a loner, I don't care.