I hooked up with my mate's ex, he still likes her?

OK so we got a bit drunk we all had a big talk about life and sh*t then they went to be and me and her started making out then I started to finger her then we went next door and we were going to do more then she said what about James my mate and he asked me that morning did we hook up

they have been broken up for about a year went out for 3 weeks and he still likes her

and I've been having feelings for her for a while please help me

i like her but don't won't to hurt the relation ship

11

What Girls Said 1

• Just leave it, you may have feelings for her, but he had them first, and that's the only way he's going to see it. If you go for her, the friendship between you and him won't be the same, and he will probably always see you as competition and never be as close to you, that's if he'd still talk to you. Its not worth ruining a friendship for a girl. Explain that to the girl too so she won't expect anything between you again.

• :) He doesn't own her just because they went out a year ago. for 3 weeks. I did that with a guy and if friend like him he's not mine free to date whoever.

& its an odd thing to sy some girl what if they ended up being really close. well id talk to the guy & see if you guys can have peace. if she doesn't like him nothing he can do anyways- why did they break up btw?

• I would have said the same thing, and it would be fine if his friend didn't still like the girl. I guess he could still pursue her, but its whether he wants to risk his friendship with him, for her.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok let me give you the guys point of view. He already had his chance with her. And he failed. So what if he likes her. But that's just me. You need to ask yourself which is more important. Your guy friend or having sex with this girl. She obviously doesn't like him so it shouldn't be a tough decision.

I personally would sleep with her and just not tell your friend. I know it sounds messed up, but why deprive that girl of sex? That's mean in my opinion and not something a true guy friend would do.