How do you let a guy know how much he hurt you?

How? When you know you can't. Looking back, I know now that he didn't have the guts to break up with me so he kept treating me horribly so I would go away first. The thing is, I don't think he knows how much he hurt me. I think he will assume it was mutual and act as if nothing went wrong. But I'm crying my heart out at night.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't force out an apology from someone who has hurt you bad. You need to come to terms with everything YOURSELF and accept what has happened as part of life. Bad relationships suck but everyone has them, and majority of people carry baggage from them. You just have to realize that the past is your past and that everything makes you stronger and the person you're suppose to come.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• With guys like that, if he doesn't realize it then there's no point for you to point it out to him because it's likely that he won't care. Move on with your life and just believe that its his loss, which it probably is if he treated you horribly, you deserve more than that :)

x

• you don't...you move on with your life...he's already past, and also it is this relationship...