Why is my ex jealous? Does he want me back?

OK so my ex texts me one day and then not the next but he found out I was talking to someone else and got really mad and said let him know I am matts (our child) father and I will kick his ask then he text goodnight I love you sweet dreams then the next morning he text and said good morning how did you sleep and then stopped talking to me and acts like he don't care what does this mean?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's very confused. I'd let him get his life/ emotions/ behavior in check before you even consider being with him again.

I've been jealous over exes that I didn't necessarily want back. It' makes me think of "We always want what we can't have" and ""You don't realize what you had until it's gone" -- until he heard you were kickin' it with someone else, he probably assumed you were pining over him. When he heard that you were moving on, it likely finalized the end of the two of you in his mind and thus made him tweak a bit.

Usually guys who can't appreciate and respect you when you're together the first time will do the same if given a second or third time.

It would take more than a few romantic text messages for me to even consider thinking about if someone is deserving of my time and affection. Actions speak louder than words. Don't fall for any BS.

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 1

• It means he cares about you and does want you back, but at the same time, he's hurt and no sure what he wants. There isn't enough detail to examine what exactly he wants. But from those texts, it seems like he needs you.

What Girls Said 1

• or he doesn't want you, but just doesn't want anyone else to have you