Would you go back with him?

Women, if a man, overall, treated you well. So well, that the happy moments you spent together were the happiest moments you've ever had in any other relationship. But then he did things that made you uncomfortable to the point of wanting to end the relationship. If you see that this guy has changed that problem, would you try to go back with him even if he seems to have moved on? Or would you just go on with your life?

Would you get into another relationship just to forget this guy?

Just curiosity. :)

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't get into another relationship just to forget him :( That's not really fair to the other person. It's sort of selfish. If he started to do things that made me uncomfortable, on top of changing, then moving on, I definitely wouldn't go back to him. I would be very hurt, but if a guy doesn't treat me right, I'm not sticking around, despite all the happy moments we once shared. I would just go on with my life, taking it as a lesson learned :( You kinda teach people how to treat you...

What Girls Said 3

• -I wouldn't try to go back with him, so if he seemed to move on wouldn't change my opinion.

- I think that get into another relationship just to forget someone it's very immature, so I wouldn't do it.

• I wouldn't just to forget him.

But time heals many things! Including a heavy heart.

• I would move on... :/

What Guys Said 0