An email sent to my ex? WHAT DO I DO?

Okay, this morning, I checked my hotmail email and it was an email from my yahoo account from which I never use. I use hotmail. It was something about an iphone. Some how this email was sent to my ex and a whole bunch of old high school friends. I never sent this junk about an iphone. I think its a virus. But the thing is it was sent to my ex who dumped me. I texted him 3 months ago. No response. So I am over it.

But do you guys think, I did on purpose? I am supposed to be not talking to him for his actions. What do I do?

DO You GUYS THINK THAT HE MAY THINK I DID ON PURPOSE SINCE NO RESPONSE 3MONTHS AGO?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• he probably thinks its you sending out spam mail out to everyone. Nothing to worry about ;)

What Guys Said 1

• he probably did what 99% of people do when they get emails like that: deleted it. he probably didn't even bother to pay attention to who sent it. so I wouldn't worry about it

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter if he thinks you did it on purpose, or if we think you did.

It happens. He's not worth sh*t anyways, he's probably talking sh*t anyways.

Don't worry about it.