I have a girlfriend and we have been going out for 9 months now, but before that, I went out with another girl for almost 8 months.

I think I fell in love with the other girl, and I also fell in love with my new girlfriend. but that is not the question. the other girl broke up with me when we broke up, and she didn't say why. about 3 months later I was talking to her, and she finally said that she did it because she lost interest. the thing is, is that when we broke up, she said she still wanted to be my friend, and still talk to me, and I agreed. well, ever since then, I haven't talked to her since. I'm not asking what I should do about my relationship, but I want to now if there is a way that I can get her to talk to me, as JUST friends. I want to talk to her as a friend because she is pretty cool. but I don't know how to confront her. whenever we pass in the school hall or something, we totally ignore each other. does anyone know what I should do?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You should stick with your girlfriend.