What is going on with her?

I have been talking to this girl for little over a month and everything was going great the first couple weeks. We got a long great and even talked about becoming bf-gf, and one day I went to a party with her and all of her friends. After that we hardly talk and at first she told me she is not ready for a relationship. Than we talk a couple days later and she tells me that she is afraid of commitment, she still cares about her ex, and she is confused. Than we talk a later she tells me that she got scared cause she felt I was clingy and smothering her. Than two days ago I got a text from her saying the truth is that she seen a change in the me she knew and the me that all her friends seen and it scared her. Than I told her that I will just leave her alone and not text because I was bothering her a lot with text. The next day she texts me because she was mad at my facebook status. Then we text a little bit. Than yesterday I didn't text at all but around 10:30 she called me and just wanted to talk. We were suppose to meet today but she had a family emergency and we talked a little bit tonight. I really like this girl and I am hoping for the a second chance with her but I just wanna know if there any chance of her coming around?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• No one will ever know exactly what she is thinking because she doesn't even know. BUT, it sounds like she is afraid to be with you. I think she really likes you and cannot imagine life without you (which would most likely happen if you guys started a relationship and then ended it), so she would rather be your friend. As her defense, she is being distant. She doesn't realize this is raising questions and will slowly push you away. Although she is doing this, she is also showing a hint of jealousy, meaning, she likes you. You sound like you REALLY like her, so stick with it. Give her time. If you believe what I am saying is true, tell her you know what she is doing (ie. "I know you are scared to be in a committed relationship, but I am really interested in you. I am willing to wait. {Only say this if you are haha.}"). If you need any more help, message me :]

What Girls Said 3

• Don't smother her. Like its okay to call her or text her once in a while but don't do it too often because she probably got tired of talking to u(sorry) but sometimes people could get annoying without even noticing it. it also seems like she is making a lot of excuses up to not to be with you after the party. but also it could be her friends that are telling her what to do with u. since they all went and saw u, they could of gotten jealouse or they don't like you and don't want her near you so they convinced her not to talk to u, if she really wants to be with you then she will go looking for you. have a talk with her and if things seem to go okay then give her another chance. but if she jst makes more excuses and stuff then just forget it and try to find someone new

• you sound a very nice person and I'm sorry she's treeting you like a pupit forget her tell her you want move on she's not for you she will walk all over you theresplenty young woman would love a nice man like you do not tex her don't let her treat you badly with no respect please if she sees you being a man man strong with her she will like you but you need to keep it up if not she will use you when she has no1 else in her life you get dressed up and go out meet some 1 else good luck :) flower

• Wow. I think she's just a very confused girl. Give her some time and stick with her. Let her know you'll be there for her. She definitely needs time.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not reading what your role is in any of this. Am I to believe that the only one talking is her? come on man, I'm not buying that.

Sounds like you are very interested in her, and she is warming up to but hesitant to reciprocate.

give her space. it will remove the "smothering" reputation you have, and give her a chance to see that you are quite capable of moving on without her.

if you are or are thinking about it, stop begging this girl. at best, she doesn't know what she wants and at worst you are compromising the only card you have - confidence.

I think you need to be prepared to walk away from this one a little bit. if she wants you, she'll come after you. cool it off a little.