I like my ex-boyfriends friend..

So we only went out for like 2 weeks it was nothing serious, I could tell he wasn't ready for a girlfriend. But he took me out to his friend's house a couple times, they party out there pretty often. Everyone seemed to really like me and it seemed like me and his friend were always making eye contact. I broke it off with... let's call him george the garbage man's son lol but not just because of his friend, george was constantly acting like a fool! Lol he was older than me and still acted like we were in a middle school relationship :P. Anyway is his friend off limits? I hope he's got a thing for me he came through my work and we talked for a second. I don't know how to explain it but in my mind simple moments seemed significant.

So basically guys I'd also like to hear if you all follow the rule "bros before hoes", I wanna know if I should even try with this guy?

Well it's like the only reason I know his friend is because of him, and that's the only connection I have... it might be a bad situation.

410

Most Helpful Girl

• take this from someone who know, go for it..

your ex is and ex for a reason!

his friends not going out with anyone (even if he was and he was hot enough I would go for him :P) and neither re you so just take a chance.

theres nothing to lose.

• Yeah, take good advice from this self absorbed materialistic skank. I bet the hardest thing this piece of plastic does all day is charge her iphone.

• You had an abortion at 12!? what!?

• Haters keep on commenting, I'm enjoying this ;)

What Guys Said 10

• Yes that is a VERY important rule: Bros before hoes (unless she's really hot -- then it's every man for himself). Go for the dude, find an excuse to get him alone with you then jump him like there's no tomorrow. That will give him an excuse to say "she jumped me bro, I was helpless" -- which automatically circumvents the bros before hoes rule! ...(love the makeup by the way)...

• Bros before hoes is a mighty rule! If a guy disobeys this rule than he loses his face in front of the whole world and should repent in the most intense way imaginable!

What you should do is show respect to your EX and if the guy is interested in you, he should then ask your EX if it was OK for him if he dated you. If he gets a yes then you are good to go. If he says no than the guy is allowed to convince the other guy until he says yes. However, dating him without you EX knowing is dirty, disgusting, weak and really whorish (if they are good friends). \

If they are just casual friends though than it does not really matter.

• I think it's OK to go for it. Just be discreet and respectful about it with your ex...don't rub it into his face. If you decide to date the friend, make sure the two of you are alone.

• So if I understand correctly, you--a single, unattached girl--like a single, unattached guy, who likes you back.

Go get him. Your ex (of two weeks, pfft) will deal.

"Bros before hoes" counts for current relationships; it would be loony if every woman that every friend has ever dated, were off-limits.

• It goes for exes too. But... you know rather serious exes, or if a girl behaves like a bitch than she is off limits, or if she hurts the guy. Not just current relationships. If a girl f***s your friend over and than you date her afterward it's disgusting.

• I didn't consider nutty or serious exes. If she f*cks your friend over, you're not going to sign up for it. If she was serious with your friend, she's not going to sign up for it.

• Sure you gotta give the dude a try,u guys might make a better friendship,but dnt let it seem like you making your jealous or whatever...keep it cool

• Women are stupid whores and you will all do what you want regardless of other peoples feelings. You wear to much makeup skank.

• What gives you the right to judge me? I'm confident in the way that I look and I know I don't wear too much makeup, if you feel the need to make fun of someone you don't even know then you've got bigger problems than me.

• You're no man you're a little girl who loves drama, and you look like one too so get over yourself! Leave me alone and realize that in this life you will never matter especially to someone like me. And I don't plan on responding back and feeding your little fetish anymore. Still I rise, still I fight, still I might crack a smile, keep my eyes on the prize, see my haterz tell em bye.

• I can rhyme too!!! Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me!!!

• Go for it, what's the worst that could happen?

• lol you dog

• ugh, I wouldn't kiss a girl that has kissed my friend. Just sayin...

• you went out with this dude for 2 weeks?

he's not even considered an ex boyfriend.

who cares...do it up.

What Girls Said 3

• You with with George for 2 weeks? My dear a tooth ache lasts longer then that relationship did. The friend is totally fair game!

Go for it!

• I think you should totally go for this guy, even though you went out with his friend.

hey we all are going to have to move on sometime.

when I broke up with my boyfriend, I liked his friend and he was totally cool about it, After he got over that I didn't like him anymore.

Now I am with my ex-boyfriend friend, and couldn't be happier.

Just remember to stay friends with your ex.

• I think go for it! and Besides.. If you're not a Hoe, what're you worried about? lol