Dumped out of the blue, should I contact?

I was dating my boy for a year and everything was going well. Then out of the blue he calls me and says he wants to break up. He said he wasn't attracted to me anymore and didn't even know why! I was in shock. He didn't even dump me in person! I asked his friend about his odd behavior and she said, that he's always fickle and wants to be single. Then the next day he texted me blaming me for everything, I was furious. He won't answer my calls. That was 3months ago and I still haven't heard from him. Did he cheat on me? He won't even talk to me! I'm heartbroken and so confused. I got no closure at all. It hurts so much to be dumped so callously.

Thanx I'm really angry because he didn't talk to me about our problems before we brokeup. He just dumped me cold out of the blue

and insulted me via text
I wish I left him a long time ago, as he treated me like crap. Putting me down always and he never did once apologize. I did nothing to deserve that.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• hey I am in a similar position, I have been on and off with my boyf for 4 years. been back with him since Xmas and really do have an amazing relationship, however I am moving to uni tommorow and although we had discussed breaking up we decided to work at it. about 4 days ago he text me saying its not going to work and he doesn't feel the same. it felt like my heart had literally been ripped out my chest. I was texting him loads and he was jus saying it was over and I was making it harder for myself asking questions. now he won't even answer my calls or reply to my texts.

i realized last night that there is nothing more I can do, after all if they loved you as much as they said they did they would be here no matter what. You've just got to pick yourself up and do the things you want to do, don't wait around for him to call because he probably wont. I know its hard, I still woke up today with that empty feeling and cried but it will get better. there is no point being in a one way relationship. Just learn from it and definately don't contact him it will only make you feel worse nif he doesn't reply, if he wants to get in touch he will but by then you could have already moved on to better things. Just keep smiling and try not to let it bring you down

What Guys Said 2

• We all have and will have true and real love..we feel so secured and happy wen around them but things like this happens to u,you try to make things workout but it subsides..u re left with no choice but to move on with your life and overcome de pains and you will become stronger and better...

• I think he wanted to dump you all the time. OR maybe its fun for him. Because enough some people have a twisted fun when they do things like that.

enough of that . Now what you need is to forget him and move on .IF you still have a picture of him you should burn it like you would burn him .(dont do that . its a joke.) And plush the ashes in the toilet. Now go on and find another guy.

Please just because you lost him don't be miserable looking for other guys.

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds someone I used to know, such an idiot! I wouldn't take any of it personally, that's just the way he is. If he can't even give you a proper reason for the break up he obviously didn't have a clue, and like his friends said he just wants to be single... with an attitude like he has, he will be single for a LONG time! I doubt he cheated on you, but he probably dumped you so that he could have a one night stand or whatever. I'm not surprised you're angry, I would be too but you just have to look at it positively.. at least this guy is out of your life now, he's a loser!

• I don't feel he cheated. I think he had it in the back of his mind and finally just did it. You got more than I got. mine lived a bit away and was suppose to come visit me for a weekend, said he couldn't wait, no text no call no show nothing. still nothing been a month. he won't respond to me and I quit trying for contact. Being dumped really hurts and he should have been more sensitve but at least you know where you stand and can focus on you and moving forward in time.