Could you ever trust another person completely, if your spouse tried to kill you?

Just read a story about a man's wife, who hired a hitman to kill him. Luckily she failed, ended up getting arrested by police and sent to jail for 20 years.

If your spouse hired someone to kill you but it failed, would you ever be able to trust another person completely for future relationships?
Could you ever trust another person completely, if your spouse tried to kill you?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No way I could trust anyone or trust myself with anyone again. If the one woman I loved more than life itself, who I thought loved me equally decided I deserved to die, I couldn't fathom ever trusting my own choices in women, or the women themselves.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't trust anybody anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No, but I'd wanna know why she hired someone to kill me, and her reasons for it.

But I highly doubt I'd ever get back into a relationship with that on my mind knowing she wanted me dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, have you ever seen an extremely submissive person even try talking back?

0|0
    0|0
  • One person's actions doesn't mean that someone else is going to do the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tried to kill myself twice maybe she could do a better job...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't stay with him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes