Any way my ex can't show up on my fb pages?

I already blocked him so his messages won't show up in my page. But now, there's that photo memories part that shows what pics he was tagged in. And of course, I had to click on it and saw a bunch of pics I rather I didn't see. And honestly, I was doing really well before his pic popped up. I almost forgot about him for a sec there.

And I don't want to delete him from my friends cause that'll make me seem like a big baby who can't handle a breakup maturely.

Help please

how do I get rid of the photo memory?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can get rid of it. I hear you 100% though. My ex keeps coming up ALL the time with his girlfriend in pics and I'm so sick of seeing it. It makes me wonder if he's actually stalking my page out!? It's only him and another person that keep coming up.

What Guys Said 2

• You can temporarily delete him, wait a few months and add him back on...that way, these problems can be reduced...

• I don't understand how deleting an ex-boyfriend could make you a "big baby who can't handle a breakup maturely." I would advise you delete him as a friend. If other people think this makes you a "big baby" than that's THEIR issue, not yours.

What Girls Said 1

• you should remove him from the photo tags. therefore, the pictures will be gone for good.