After me and my boyfriend broke up, I annoyed him with several texts. Can I still get him back?

We went out for 7 months. The reason we broke up was because we got into a fight over something dumb. He ignored me so we would stop fighting which made me even more mad so I kept texting him a lot which is why he broke up with me. We recently started talking again and he aid he wanted to get back together. Then out of no where he told one of my friends that he didn't want to anymore because he's scared ill freak out again.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Texting/calling him a lot when he ignores you will drive him away. I know its hard but don't do it. just calm down and give him his space to think things over. Who knows maybe hell miss you and text you first because he hasn't heard from you inawhile and now you seem "mysterious". if he does text you back its a good sign.

What Guys Said 1

• He must think he is so cool how he has got you chasing him! Just don't text him or anything and I think after a while he will contact you. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you can, but you'll have to take it easy. Don't text/call or in any way communicate with him unless he starts the conversation, and if he does start the conversation - don't reply straight away... leave it an hour or so...