What would you do if your girlfriend/boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend?

To anyone who would consider the circumstances.
I was thinking about what happened to a friend.
He had a girlfriend and the relationship was solid. She wanted to get marry and have family but the dumbass wanted to join the army. He eventually did and to make things worst told his best friend to please look after her. As would you think, when he came back from serving he find her girl pregnant and living with his bestfriend. I mean, I feel sorry for the guy but he brought it upon himself.

2320

Most Helpful Girl

• Good riddance to both.
    Worst part is that I would never be able to trust another human-being if that ever happened to me.

• I wouldn't blame you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I might have difficulty in adopting a 'hands off' policy, truth be told.

I'd have to seriously question how good a judge of character I was, and neither of them would be playing any further role in my life, going forward.