What would you do if your girlfriend/boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend?

To anyone who would consider the circumstances.
I was thinking about what happened to a friend.
He had a girlfriend and the relationship was solid. She wanted to get marry and have family but the dumbass wanted to join the army. He eventually did and to make things worst told his best friend to please look after her. As would you think, when he came back from serving he find her girl pregnant and living with his bestfriend. I mean, I feel sorry for the guy but he brought it upon himself.

2320

Most Helpful Girl

• ahahahahha... I would break his car, burn his house and destory all of his video games.

Most Helpful Guy

• I might have difficulty in adopting a 'hands off' policy, truth be told.

I'd have to seriously question how good a judge of character I was, and neither of them would be playing any further role in my life, going forward.

What Girls Said 22

• Good riddance to both.
    Worst part is that I would never be able to trust another human-being if that ever happened to me.

• I wouldn't blame you.

• Dump both of them. Fuck em.

• Think they were both terrible people and be done with them.

• Cut contact with both of them.

• I believe everyone will.

• Dump them both.

• Leave them both behind. I'd rather be friendless and boyfriendless than be around people able to deceive and abuse my trust like that.

• Get both of em outta my life

• I would remove both of them from my life.

• What are the circumstances?

• Let me update the question then.

• Easy... I'd sya bye bye
    I don't need to keep dishonest and disloyal people in my life
    I'd rather be boyfriendless

• throw the whole damn friendship/relationship away

• talk to my best friend first then talk to the boy see what they say and then decide what to do if it meant something both of them then id dislike them both especially more the best friend because boys cheat girls you tell all your secrets and you trust each other so much a best friend shouldn't do that to you

• Cut off both of them from my life. It would be devastating though.

• I'll never make the mistake of talking to anyone ever again

• Indeed, it will be hard to get over it.

• I dont know. Hope I dont have to go through that decision making

• I share your thoughts.

• Break up with both of them, obviously. No need to keep disloyal people around me.

• They would no longer be my boyfriend or best friend

• get rid of both lmao theyll just make my life miserable šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• I slept with my exs bestfriend. As an immature teenager. I wanted revenge, I got it. He still gets upset about it.

• Sweet revenge lol, just don't take it to heart. It will poison it.

• It was. I broke his heart! Honestly I thought he needed to know how a broken heart felt because he had hurt me so many times. I thought he would finally understand me and stop leaving me for other girls and come running back. Nope he hates me lol.

• šŸ‘..šŸ‘

• Get rid of the both of them.

• I would not regard that person as my best friend if they could stab you in the back like that! nor would I consider them my boyfriend again nobody deserves that kind of back stabbing. Friends and boyfriends can be replaced.

• Dump the girlfriend and cut contact with the best friend

What Guys Said 19

• This never happen when only one person in the relationship who made mistakes, it's always both who made many mistakes and i would look into my actions and how to make my self become a better person and if my partner wants to change too so there is a second chance, after that if things get worse i end the relation and move a way. Won't be easy but it's a start.

• Break up with my girlfriend. Id be pissed at my friend but not as much as at my girlfriend. Although my best friend and girlfriend have never met and live hundreds of miles apart so id also my somewhat impressed if they managed to hook up

• Ill just act like usual, by usual i dont mean like best friend or girl friend. But just another friend, another classmate

• Watch?

• Whatever it takes to get over it sir.

• I would break up with her and he would never be my friend again.

• He did not bring it on himself. She was a heartless bitch

• I think you are mistaken. A loyal, loving wife would stand by her husband

• Indeed, that is exactly what she does now. We don't bring up the topic anymore, but back then she would say that he gave him an oportunity. She had a different goal than him, she tried to make him stay and form a family, he refused and as you would think she went her own way.
      I truly believe she took the right decision.
      No female should have to go through that, waiting months without someone to share a bed with, been faithful to him despite knowing that if he chooses to go to the front lines he might not come back or come with a unsaine mind.
      It is a difficult decision, but I encourage you to invite any female to our conversation to share it's thoughts about her decision.

• They're both history and then forgotten.

• she would be gone and he would be advised to go into hiding

• I'm not sure because I can imagine my best friend having sex with anyone because he shares the sexuality of an asexual potato

• Asexual potato šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• I'd be single and friendless.

As we say here, "Better be alone than in bad company".

• First thing Iā€™d do is kick his ass.

• Tell all the girls about him, and all the guys about her... Its not exactly revenge porn, but its more legal!!!

• Say good bye, to both and continue with my life

• I don't have a friends, but I'll be really hurt and just move on. I'm not going to prison for years for trashy people.

• drop them both

• Dump them both from my life.

• Had that happen actually. Let's just say I didn't take it to well. Neither did my best friends face

• We will talk about that and if she tell me that before so it I will respect him

• What if they were both drunk?

• I believe that still counts as cheating.

• It does.
      But does it make it easier to brush it off your shoulder?
      I think if she kept it from me and tried to act normal then Yes I would end the relationship. Either way I would hate for that to happen to me or to anyone else.

• It'd be fucked up on their part and they'll never hear from me again. I can be very unforgiving when people wrong me. I'd never take any form of revenge on them but yeah... Bye Felisha!