My ex kissed me the other day....?

Me and my ex broke up a little over two months ago. He was one of my best friends before we dated. We dated for 6 months. He broke up with me, because our relationship grew too serious (unintentionally) ...just because we knew each other so well and got along so great. But he honestly didn't feel ready to be in a serious relationship, and he didn't want things to end badly between us. He claimed to still 'really like me a lot' when he broke up with me. (which I, understandably, was doubtful of.)

Anyways. We didn't talk for about a month. But once we got back to school, we started seeing each other almost everyday because we work together on campus. Things were rocky for a while because I was still sorting out my feelings.

The past couple weeks we have really been trying to mend a friendship, and it has been going good. We both agreed getting back together wouldn't be a good idea, so basically we determined we had mutual feelings about everything.

So then the other day at work before he left, he came into my office and just surprised me with a kiss on the lips. He didn't really say anything, but just smiled afterward and left.

I asked him about it later and he said it was just for "funsies". Then he kissed me again a little bit later. & I'm kind of confused about it? What does it mean? I thought we were on the same page finally, and working out a friendship pretty good.

01

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he wants to get back with you.

What Girls Said 0