Longstanding relationship, now on a break?

Me and my girlfriend Samantha have the relationship out of anyone we know. We're madly in love and have already discussed plans of moving in together (for more reasons than what it would seem though). My mum thinks of her as a daughter and I think of her as so much more than a girlfriend, and vice versa.

But her parents' have been trying to split us up, and there's a really bad situation at home. She's absolutely f***ed and she just needs to sort things out... Her parents did this to her before, and the boy she was with at the time left her.

I say I would never leave her, and vice versa, but they're just words, right? So she's basically taking a break as a precaution, so I don't get hurt, and she doesn't get hurt, and so that she can sort things out...

But I'm a little f***ed, is all I can say. Anyone got any past experience with being on a break from a serious relationship?

*best relationship

Also, I have to say it.

TROUBLE IN FUKKEN PARADIIIIIIIISEEEEEEE

40

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• well it can be hard but you just kind of move on when stuff like that happens

• It's OK. U'll live

• Aww. That sucks.

What Guys Said 0