I have a girlfriend?

How can I break up with my girlfriend in as mean. And as cruel as possible? Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hatred is easy... forgiveness is difficult. Sounds like you want to take the easy way out. Sad.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hell yeah

• We've been together for 2 years

• Hatred will only end up hurting you in the end. Just move on. Happiness is the best revenge.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf why do you want to even break up is the real question

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She cheated on me right after I proposed and bought her a new phone and $300 ring

• Show All
    • I know, so revenge is correct

• I guess so man

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• The best form of revenge is showing that you're perfectly fine without the person who wronged you. That you're not only fine, but even better off without them in your life.

Doing shit like keying her car or cheating to 'justify' what she did will not only make you just as much of a douche as her, but will make it clear as day how desperate/bitter you are.

Seriously- just move on. Don't look back as she's already demonstrated that she's not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Another troll. If you apparently want it to be as cruel as possible just kill her

1|0
    1|0
  • Walk away no contact. She'll always wonder why forever and ever..

0|1
    0|0
    • That's just evil

• Show All
    • See if he pulls a dick move she'll eventually say fuck him. If she never knows why she won't forget about it. at least not for a long time.

• Remind me not to get on your bad side. I can think of some horrible things but I would of never thought of this.

• Text her “I’m not remotely attracted to you anymore” and then ghost

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should do it person. Why do you want to do it in a mean and cruel way?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you’ve been gay this whole time.

0|0
    0|0
  • What did she do?

0|0
    0|0
    • She cheated and posted the video on my Facebook page

• Show All
    • But if it's not then you could cheat on her and record it and send her voicemails and videos of it to her. Or send her a dick pic and then say "sorry that wasn't for you"

• I was thinking hot sauce on condom (YouTube) but your way sounds more effective thanks I'll do it tomorrow

• " i don't have feelings for you anymore"

0|0
    0|0
  • Did she cheat?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup, on my best friend

• Show All
    • @LilPump2178 shiet I feel sorry for anyone who breaks up with you.

• Dont know what she did but what is wromg with you !!! acting like a dick won't make yours any bigger. Breaking someone elses heart won't heal yours

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You got taken badly, and you want to hurt her. But then you want to get her back. Not too bright. Better figure what you really want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oof. I don't know what she did to deserve that but either say her sister / other female family member or friend is hotter and then stop talking to her altogether

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her that because she cheated on you it made you feel like you are a woman and her stank pussy scared you to only fuck guys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes