How would you get revenge on a cheating partner?

Leaving and moving on isn't revenge. Please only answer if you seek retribution 😂

1220

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut his nuts off!, duh! ;-P

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually by cheating on them

What Girls Said 11

• I guess I might be tempted to do something to make their life harder. But i’d never do anything that would actually really harm them, or anything illegal, or anything super crazy like burning all their stuff or whatever it is that people talk about.

• Fuck their father and send them a video of it?

• Hmmm kinda hard most worthwhile revenge crosses the line of legality.
    And I have no desire to go to jail or be sued.

• Okay let's assume you'll get away with it.

• Lol you're crazy. That's not revenge that's a prank.

Just be sure she doesn't have high blood pressure or something, she could spin it and say you were trying to kill her.

• That would be even better!

• By moving on to someone better.

• I’d move on with my life and get over them. It’s the best revenge.

• That's not revenge! That's what you do after the revenge, they obviously don't care enough for that to work..

• Think about it if you found out your last partner made an example of their cheating partners, you'd factor in that when considering whether to cheat or not, right?

• Nope because I’d never cheat in the first place so it’s pointless. And I’d be more likely to want nothing to do with them if they’re the kind that believe in pointless and stupid actions like revenge.

• Letting the other woman keep him.

• I wouldn't. I'd just cut him off my life

• move on, show them what they lost and be happy. 9 times out of 10 they're gonna be the ones stuck in their mistakes.

• I’d set up a time where I know he’d be coming home soon and make the girl he cheated with fuck me and then he’d come in and I’d tell him that I know what he did and break up with him.

• Give him a sleeping pill then shave his hair off 😁

• By moving on and being happy

What Guys Said 19

• Ideally you wouldn't stoop low enough to spite.

• By breaking up and living a healthier life without them.

• Can you apply the same logic to rape victims too?

• No, why would I do that? Were you raped?

• I wouldn't... I would just let karma take care of it.

• If ur done n gonna go anyways, sleep w her friends, mom, aunts, etc n get pix. on ur way out givem to her n ask her 'lesson learned?'

• We might just grow apart

• Lol welp the best revenge is obviously not the one your looking for. TBH dumping the person moving on and finding that perfect person in the end really is the sweetest revenge their is! Cus I’m the back of their mind they will know they messed up and lost the best thing they could have had. If that’s not good enough mail their family friends and work any incriminating or lewd things you got!! Lmao nah just kidding then your no better than them!

• Genius! I'll do that too.

• Oh good gravy! You didn’t listen lol... well good luck to you my friend! I hope your the bigger person in the end!

• There are many ways, some more painful then others. It all depends how far you want to go and how close was that person. If not really close, I would just leave. If very.. well I don't think it would be appropriate to tell anyone that

• I'm fully committed, I've found the carpet I'm going to use and the deepest lake in the country is only 2 hours drive away.

• I have an old surgical bone saw in my garage, small is all well and good but they float.

• Potatoes bags with some rocks will fix that issue. Even if it floats, it doesn't matter if it is unrecognizable

• Hook up with one of her relatives and send her a snapchat

• Bite on his nutsack

• First talking boit it and if nothing helps, breakup. I think thats all whats necessary.

• By not being their partner

• Call cheaters and get them on tape and mail it to them every holiday and birthday they have

• You're an adult. Act like it. Move on.

• I'd move on with my life and then work my way through their friends ;)

• be happy and live better than yesterday - the best revenge.

• Leave

• Break up with them.

• Fuck her affair partner and send her the videos👍👍

• Get her mom and/or sister and best friend pregnant.