Is it ok to get revenge on your boyfriend or girlfriend for treating you badly?

Ok? Not ok? Other response?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other response
    Vote C

616

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what they did to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get revenge, leave it to karma.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes and no, revenge doesn't seem to actually make people happy unless they are petty, take an action that solves it like saying by for good if its bad enough to make you vengeful

• I've watched my mom get abused my whole life and I've been abused myself so for this question id have to say depending on the situation you should either seek help, get back at him, drop him quick, or I don't know talk with them or try something along those lines but it all depends son the situation that you are in

• No Cz I think The Fate Of Those Who seek revenge Is Worst... Even If They Get Successful revenge They May Spoil Thier Relation... All They Seek is Loneliness... So Opinion Would Be No

• Revenge never bring anything good. Of course, you could be satisfied on the moment, but then what? You won't get anything more than a few minutes of satisfaction. For doing something bad you'll probably regret after.

• If you seek revenge. Then you are as bad, if not worse than the person that wronged you.

• Please define bad treatment? From what I know, many girl thing they supposed to be treated as gods with very less giving in return

• Let... it... go... anger will just eat you up inside... His loss not yours...

• Yes. Contrary to popular belief, revenge can sometimes be quite therapeutic.

• it may feel good at the time but it doesn't change the past, it just leaves this empty feeling.

• Depends on what they did and what you intent to do in return.

• No because two wrongs don’t make a right...

• Totally okay i done it few times

• Kill them all.

• Two wrongs don't make a right

• No just move on

What Girls Said 5

• There is a saying: No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you are lucky enough, God will let you watch them.
    The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after you are gone!

• I would say no. Because then youd be changing who you are for them, and not even in a good way. Youd be stooping to their level and therefor, be just as bad as them. Be better than that, i say.

• No that's immature, if he treats me bad, he wouldn't deserve to be in a relationship with me in the first place.

• Sure. Set em on fire.

Don''t actually though.

• It’s never okay to seek revenge. It will only be an endless cycle. Better to move on and concentrate on what’s most important!