How can you tell if your man is cheating?

I wish I could get access to his phone... ?

716

Most Helpful Guy

• Searching online isn't very effective, I have been scammed several times looking for an investigator until I was referred to Xibaghost who has helped me immensely, relieving some pressures of infidelity from my spouse. He was able to hack his Phone, whatsApp messages, listen to every call he made or received, hacked his email passwords and Facebook. Be rest assured for the best service ever.
    Contact via this website whitehack. strikingly. com

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you trust him, you wouldn't have any reason to suspect it in the first place. That's a good place to start. What has he done to make you think this?

What Guys Said 15

• They say when you go looking for something you don't want to find... you nearly always find it.

But since you have access to him, this is easy. Get a GPS tracker, put it in his car, and on nights where y'all aren't hanging out, ask him what he's up to (in a normal friendly way) and see if his story matches his location.

Lets be clear, whatever route you take is a huge violation of trust.

If my girl bugged me, or hacked into my phone, or followed me, or whatever... well.. even if I was innocent I would leave her.

• It’s not a trust violation on her part if he’s actually acting shady (in the eyes of most people). The violation would be on his part.

• @hahahmm I dunno... I mean I hear you, but there is such a fine line here

• Well if he’s cheating he would have to take time to be with someone else. So think about times when he would never expect you to be around & show up unannounced. But don’t accuse him of anything until you have real proof

• Honestly, if you actually have grounds to suspect it and you trust him to be honest with you, ask him. If you have good grounds to suspect it and you just don't trust him anyway, it doesn't sound like the world's healthiest relationship anyway.

That said, trying stuff like getting access to his phone, following him, etc. might sound effective but they're also huge breaches of whatever trust he has in you and if he found out might cause him to break up with you anyway. I think I would under those sorts of circumstances.

• What would you learn from his phone that you don't already think now? You're going to stick around and use Batman skills until something concrete proves your intuition? Word? If he's giving you reason to worry, he's already lost your trust. It's up to him to regain it. If he's not up to it, you bounce.

• Follow him

• Drastic reduction of sex

• Me and my partner gave each other our facebook logins. Although it has been a bumpy road, there's really no way to tell until you catch them in the act. See if you talk to him about giving each other your information, but don't be assertive.

• if he doesn't let you on his phone he either doesn't want you to know which porn he's watching or he is cheating

• You get access to his phone... And then what? :v
    Even if you find nothing, will keep an eye on his phone everyday?
    There is no relationship without trust and if your partner don't make you confident and secure enough I don't see the point

• Ask his friends if you are close with one of then , ask and say you will never tell ! They always know !
    Hope you are wrong ! 😓

• How could he tell if you're cheating?

Why are you suspicious of him?

• Ask him?

• Pig roast pics.

• Hire a friend he doesn't know and let them stalk him

• Become close friends with his guy friends

What Girls Said 6

• If you’re suspecting it... he may be. And if he’s not... maybe it’s jusf time to let it go if you’re suspecting it

• If you are already suspicious in a strong way, chances are he's going to get careless and you'll find out. You could have him followed of course.

• What are YOUR signs for you to think if he is? Tell.

• Does he have an iPhone?

• You can't tell that.

• You should never ever try to speculate. The smallest things can be misunderstood. If you feel like he’s doing something wrong talk with him about it rather than going behind his back.