Have you been cheated on? Did your boyfriend/girlfriend leave you for someone else?

If you were cheated on and then your boyfriend or girlfriend left you for someone else...

or

If you were the cheater and left your significant other for someone else...

I would like to know the outcome. Did karma come back and bite you/them the in the butt? Did they/you live happily ever after? Any Regret? etc...

Sometimes it's good to hear how other people dealt with this experience and the outcome.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• yep I've been cheated or kinda of cheated later she moved on wid a guy(classmate)...she 2 got cheated wid him...karma rely bites baks somtims

What Guys Said 3

• I know at least a couple of girls that got married to the guys that they cheated on me with only because friends told me, and I was like "and you're telling me this because...". Other exes I haven't heard about because I just stop caring when they leave and I am never friends with exes. I believe in revenge but not karma because it should apply to everyone but it doesn't. Sometimes it's only the good that suffer for no reason. Are they happy? I don't care. Do I regret anything? Nope because I love who I am. Karma? Don't think so, I just learn from my experiences, move on, have a good time, and take care of the only person who I know that truly loves me, and that's me.

• She cheated on me (while we were engaged), she married the other guy, had a kid, divorced, married again, then she divorced again...

• Jen, Brad and Angelina seems like Brangelina are geting along fine..

What Girls Said 2

• I had one ex boyfriend cheated on me, when we were in the relationship, he still keep contact with his ex girlfriend, he was telling me how much he love me...at the end, his ex-gf find out and emailed me, I broke up with him.They ended up back together, well, that's 4 years ago, I cut him off compelelty, he is a liar and I don't want him in my life for whatever reason.

• A guy once cheated on me. I left before he could finish talking. Haven't talked to him since.