Mature guys let you in and immature guys run and hide?

When a man is going through a difficult situation if he is mature he will be willing to let the girl he loves in and be open about what he is going through. A immature man will just shut down and not let his woman in? So is this true?Guys, please tell me if you are married or how long you have been with the girl and if you have come across the situation before where you needed to lean on her.

Thanks.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has a lot of problems he never tells me, he usually just goes through some wild phase of depression then comes back. No matter how much I ask him to tell me, he just wont. He's italian, and both him and his dad used to have connections with people like drug dealers, they were collectors I guess, and they used to have to go around bashing people and breaking their legs if they owed money. At 16 he was beating people up and writing off their cars. He paralysed a guy once. It scares me to think what it could be, like if he's done something worse, but he just bottles it up and refuses to tell anyone about certain things he's done.

What Guys Said 2

• Apparently guys are always told that it is their problem, if they let the girl know they have a problem then she will dislike him and leave him because he's burdening her and he's imperfect and all that stuff. It's more about mature women who accept their boyfriends regardless of certain harder situations and immature women who leave them at the first sight of anything getting a bit more complicated.

• I don't think that's true. Most guys are conditioned to not burden others with their feelings. But...what the hell do I know? I'm completely immature.

What Girls Said 1

• i can see your outlook as to how mature/immature men act. I currently am dealing with a situation where he's totally immature and can't talk to me about it. I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles. good luck !