How do you know when to stay together or end it?

How do you know when you should break up with a guy or to stay?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally you have that gut feeling that says if you still want them in your life

0|0
    0|0
    • I do but I don't get the same vibe from him

• Then it's most likely you don't want to carry on with him

Most Helpful Girl

• When u're losing interest. When the relationship becomes a burden. When at least one of u is not ready to put efforts into it anymore

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If the relationship gives u happiness and motivation, don't miss it.. If it gives mental torture then better to end it..!

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple, do you feel good in ryour relation? If not, can u fix it? If not be honest and stop hurting eachother, and i know breaking up is horrible, but it's best for both of you in the long run

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a pretty damn complicated question that you managed in one sentence lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • well its different for everyone but u will have a feeling of sadness thinking about it and wen u do think about it ur gut will tell u other wise

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's over trust me you'll know without being told

0|0
    0|0
  • When it feels more like an effort to stay in a relationship instead of things working out naturally

0|0
    0|0
    • I disagree with this vehemently. While you can gain some insight into the health of the relationship by assessing the amount of effort required, there are always going to be times and seasons in a good relationship where one partner (or both) are having to put in a ton of extra effort.

• When you feel this way just break up with him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes