What should I do about my ex?

like my ex bf and I broke up a week ago. and he told me it had nothing to do with him and it was all him and blah blah blah. well 2 of our friends tell me he just wants to date other girls so I called him out on it and he said he just wants to see what else there is out there. well I get a message from him saying he is having 2nd thoughts on everything. well one of our friends was talking to him (copied and paste everything they said and sent me their conversation) pretty much he said he loves the freedom during the day but at night he starts to 2nd guess everything. and that he doesn't know what he wants to do or what he wants now. but he does care about me and he misses us but he just doesn't know.

so can you guys help please?

02

What Guys Said 2

• it sounds a lot like he's confused about relationships. I've been there myself. you like certain things, and you hate certain things. and in yur situation, you won't want to be with him when he's feeling this way. you will most likely get yanked around a lot and hurt in the end. let him figure out what he wants to do, and in the mean time, figure out what you want. it may turn out after stepping away from him that maybe he wasn't who you wanted to be with

• This is one of those questions that depends on your level of self confidence.

If you have a lot of it then I'd suggest you kick this loser to the curb. He dumped you to date other girls, only he couldn't/can't seem to find anyone to date. Now that he's desperate he wants to come back to you. Congrats, you're his second choice. Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

However, if you have no self confidence then absolutely take him back. Probably the best you'll ever get.

What Girls Said 0