Ex is annoying me?

My ex (an ex for about 2 weeks after 2 years) is acting really flirty with my two best friends and my friends in general and it's p*ssing me off.

Why? Is she just trying to annoy me and show herself she still has control over me?

What can I do? I'm acting like I don't care and I told my friends to tell her to stop it basically when she does it, which they did/are doing.

Aaagghh -.-

11

What Girls Said 1

• Did you break up with her? I'm guessing if so, she is trying to spite you. It's definitely an immature act on her part. I agree with Anonymous User, ignoring her and not reacting to it is the best way to deal with it.

• She broke up with me and I haven't talked to her in those 2 weeks for more than 2 minutes which happened once or twice. I am ignoring her :)

• Oh she broke up with YOU and she's acting like that? So childish! Well, good for you for ignoring her. You can do better! ;-)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah she sounds immature and petty. She's trying to p*ss you off and get a reaction out of you. The thing that will p*ss her off the most is simply ignoring her actions.

• Thanks for the answer :) That's what I thought too.