Do rebound relationships really help get over someone? :/?

I'm experiencing heavy heartbreaking and missing the person who broke my heart, is there any way to quickly get rid of this feeling?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Rebound? Rebounding is toxic, it will hurt the person you're using and it's not guaranteed that you'll get over that person and it'll hurt the girl/guy you're using even more because they will want your affection and all you can give them are white lies because you're still in love with that person. I say give it some time to heal, do not go making relationships when you're heartbroken over someone, you'll only cause heartache for another.

Most Helpful Guy

• So you feel terrible and you want to make someone else feel as bad as you do? That's what a rebound will do to the other person