Do rebound relationships really help get over someone? :/?

I'm experiencing heavy heartbreaking and missing the person who broke my heart, is there any way to quickly get rid of this feeling?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Rebound? Rebounding is toxic, it will hurt the person you're using and it's not guaranteed that you'll get over that person and it'll hurt the girl/guy you're using even more because they will want your affection and all you can give them are white lies because you're still in love with that person. I say give it some time to heal, do not go making relationships when you're heartbroken over someone, you'll only cause heartache for another.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So you feel terrible and you want to make someone else feel as bad as you do? That's what a rebound will do to the other person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No they really don’t. I tried it before after my ex broke up with me and it just made me feel ten times worse than I already did!

1|0
    0|0
    • Why did it make you feel worse?

• Because I didn’t even like the guy I got with and all I wanted was to be back with my ex. It’s best to just work through it all on your own.

• Yeap, but just to know you'll hurt others

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Go playing football with your colleagues or go to the fitness center I dont know keep yourself occupied with something

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. It's really up to you to let her go. It's an emotional chinese finger trap

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah rebouds work like magic

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes