I bump into my crush with his girlfriend and I walk away, should I say hi?

Thing is this guy had been flirting with me and I said to him to stopped and he has. I never met his girlfriend, but recently I accidentally met them At the supermarket. I know he saw me but i just couldnt stop laughing when I his girlfriend and I walk away. Was it right? Or should I say hi?

05

What Guys Said 5

• You should say hi. But you should also look at the girlfriend and say hi or at least smile. This way it doesn't look like you are trying to flirt with him and make her raging mad if she is one of those.

• Why the woman has to have the blame on flirting? I’m not pursuing him. I have told him to stop flirting with me. I’m no one’s side chick. I told him to back off sooo many times and he has stopped although sometimes he woukd be affectionate to me and I have to remind him to back off again (we are co workers).
      When I saw him I was buying with my dad, I disnt want my dad to star questioning about who this guy is or I don’t want my dad to even met him even as an acquaintance.

• Based on that commentary, a quick nod to acknowledge his presence would do

• It was right because saying hi would have made his girlfriend question him.

• Actually I would do it just to make her wonder because he is such a player! Because we both work together and he is always trying to flirt with only me, although he has stopped it.
      I couldn’t stop laughing (at the situation) and I was with my dad, I didn't want my dad to start questioning about who he is... so yeah he saw but I just turned away

• Thanks, i think its best to ignore him

• That's not appropriate. So he is basically a fuck boy. Just stop thinking about him because he doesn't deserve your time.

• Great no need to say hi let him go

• Move on. If he wants to be with you he would break up with her.

• THE wasn't about that. Thnks and bye

• Then there was no pint asking the stupid question at first 😃

• there's nothing wrong with saying hello. As long as you dont make it awkward.

• I felt like the other woman without being the other woman. Which is terrible because I’ve told him to stop flirting with me.

• AND because I’m no one’s side chick

• How does saying hi turn into being a side chick? If your a "home wrecker", go get him, otherwise say hi. I say hi to woman I know and exs. And the same for my girlfriend. It doesn't mean history is going to repeat itself.

What Girls Said 0