Did I cheat? Feel terrible?

I feeel so horrible. I have been dating my boyfriend for a month and he's my first boyfriend. I'm 19 and he's 27. No excuse but I've been really depressed lately and he had a party and I ended up doing cocaine for the first time with his friends. I'll never do it again. And I was blackout drunk. Apparently I was sitting on all of his guy friends laps and and rubbing their legs and ignoring him. I don't remember at all. And he broke up with me. He said I didn't kiss anyone but that he can't trust me and broke up. Is he over reacting or am I just shitty. Ugh I feel so bad.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do drugs and alcohol if you can't keep control of yourself. If you get blackout drunk there's no telling or remembering what you'll do, so good luck trying to keep a partner like that. He isn't overreacting in my opinion, I would probably break up with someone if we went to a party and she snorted coke, got blackout drunk, and grabbed all my friends junk. You didn't cheat, you were just wildly irresponsible in not keeping control.

• Although I would probably not break up with you if this was the first thing you had ever messed up with. Just kind of have a talk about what happened and make sure you'll keep it together better from now on

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink and drugs make anyone lose all sense of reality. That is why people use them. It was not a mistake. You chose to use drugs. Now you have learned a big lesson.

Yes, you did cheat, and deserve what you got.