Did I cheat? Feel terrible?

I feeel so horrible. I have been dating my boyfriend for a month and he's my first boyfriend. I'm 19 and he's 27. No excuse but I've been really depressed lately and he had a party and I ended up doing cocaine for the first time with his friends. I'll never do it again. And I was blackout drunk. Apparently I was sitting on all of his guy friends laps and and rubbing their legs and ignoring him. I don't remember at all. And he broke up with me. He said I didn't kiss anyone but that he can't trust me and broke up. Is he over reacting or am I just shitty. Ugh I feel so bad.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do drugs and alcohol if you can't keep control of yourself. If you get blackout drunk there's no telling or remembering what you'll do, so good luck trying to keep a partner like that. He isn't overreacting in my opinion, I would probably break up with someone if we went to a party and she snorted coke, got blackout drunk, and grabbed all my friends junk. You didn't cheat, you were just wildly irresponsible in not keeping control.

1|0
    0|0
    • Although I would probably not break up with you if this was the first thing you had ever messed up with. Just kind of have a talk about what happened and make sure you'll keep it together better from now on

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink and drugs make anyone lose all sense of reality. That is why people use them. It was not a mistake. You chose to use drugs. Now you have learned a big lesson.

Yes, you did cheat, and deserve what you got.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he has every right to dump you but I also feel like you weren’t fully aware of what you were doing but I would probably do the same thing that he did and your not a shitty person you made a mistake if you do it again then you could call yourself shitty

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess he overreacted if you did this only and he knew u were taking cocaine for first time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sadly a very severe lesson learnt I'm afraid.

2|2
    0|0
  • I would have broken up with you too.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is not overreacting I’m sure you would be upset if he did that to all your friends or any girl. Just don’t do cocaine or anything crazy again. You only been with him for a month you will find someone better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes