Should I leave him?

My boyfriend is starting to be too controlling ! He is on to me because he suspects I’m cheating , he is ALWAYS with me , he is always trying to see what I’m doing, he thinks he has the right to tell me who to hang out with , It’s getting out of hand.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Domestic abuse typically goes through stages, one of which is jealousy, controlling behavior. Do I have to go through the other stages? NOT saying he will end up physically abusing you (and hopefully he won't) but that behavior is not normal.
    Many times the guy yapping the loudest about his woman cheating is a cheater himself. The ol deflect/project manipulate tactic.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He has trust issues which results in controlling behavior - a major red flag... I dont know how long you two have been together and how long this has been going on, but first talk with him about it. If you can't solve the problem together, I would consider leaving him.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I dont think soo leaving is an good option tho.
    Guys are sometimes over possessive towards their girl. Soo maybe this is the reason why do t you talk to him and sort out rather going towards the decision of leaving?

1|1
    0|0
  • If its at the point of no return, yes leave him, if you want to work this out you gotta talk to him and tell him how you feel and how its making the relationship uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah when a guy starts acting like that it either means he's crazy or he's seeing someone else and is acting controlling to cover it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you feel that strongly and there is no real bond between you both, a bond of love trust and honesty then walk away.
    Just be honest talk to him, if that don't work then there is only one option.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he'll improve if you're still with him. That'll only enable his controlling behavior

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, he sounds psycho

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave him, It will only get worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him. Next

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him. He doesn't trust you and never will.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes leave I was in something very similar for 8 years. Most likely he is cheating people who act that way, that suspects the spouse is cheating usually are the ones that are cheating or he is really insecure which is still a problem because he won’t change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him. Make you happy and if he isn't making you happy then get rid of him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes