Did The Baha Men ever figure out who let the dogs out?

Its all in the title. It is a question that is intertwined in the very fabric of modern life.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a whole lot more that needs to be figured out about that song as well. Also, according to the song, it was not the Baha men who were the questioners, but rather "a woman" at "the party" apparently? link

What Girls Said 4

• I think they still tryna figure it out.. just singing and singing and singing.. or whatever it is you'd call what they were doing..

• iGod tells me it was Marilyn Monroe. :3

• i think the dogs are still roaming the earth as we speak 0.o

• ya I think it was your mom :P

What Guys Said 5

• In fact no one let "the dogs" out as they were never more than a metaphor. These particular dogs never need to be let-out, nor fed, nor gleefully beaten for the slightest infraction. They don't wish to be patted on the head, nor will they urinate on anyone's floor. In short, they are the very good dogs.

• I think the Baha Men actually let the dogs out. They made the song to make everyone think someone else did it.

• Until they make a new song...no they haven't lol

• Yeah, Michael Vick stole 'em.

• The question has always really bothered me. I figured they'd have a follow up song about finding the dogs.