My wife says she doesn't love me as much anymore and not as attracted but wants to work on things there's a spark is gone?

I feel so dumb and insecure I almost feel like I have to cheat or something so someone else thinks I'm cool so I feel better about myself so down I feel heartbroken

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your wife is being honnest to you and telling you she wants to work on things instead of throwing in the towel and you want to cheat on her.. and destroy any chance of you guys getting back to the way they were before?

1|0
    0|0
    • No i dont want to. Im justing im feeling so insecure and down about myself she can give me a clear answer on why she doesn't love me as much anymore so it's making me think it's physical. We find myself secretly hoping somebody flirts with me or something that I feel dumb. i just dont know any more

• Show All
    • I have tried it sound like she just told me this it's been almost 3 weeks I feel. She is the one who doesn't want to try today she didn't text me at all. Yes I thought so that's why I married her

• Buy her flowers/or pick them and sit down with her and tell her you want to try. If she says no, then you can go your separate ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey bro, it looks like you're going through a tough time. But she wants to work it out?
    What is making you want to cheat? Also, it sounds like you have a lot of stress, is it mostly just in your marriage or are you having other big stresses too?

0|0
    0|0
    • No it's not this this I'm going through a great deal of stress with my family as well I'm just feeling so insecure and down about myself I feel like a big fat monster something

• Oh man, I'm feeling for you. Have you talked to her about the stress you are going through? You are really lucky that she wants to make things work. I know it's probably a lot easier to open up to us strangers on the internet, but if you open up to her and let her into your inner self, with all the stresses and insecurities, I think it will both help the relationship, and help you get through this tough time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• That's pretty awful, and I don't blame you for feeling insecure, but cheating won't solve anything. If you don't feel you can solve things with your wife, then you need to end it before you do something rash like sleep around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not cheat, that will make it worse. Just talk to her about it, maybe start going to couples counseling. Just don’t do anything stupid, like cheating. You’re fine, you too just need to have a chat. Good luck, and have a nice day!

0|0
    0|0
  • CHeating certainly isn't the answer. Just be happy she's honest and ready to work on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't for somebody to want to think about me and text me and call me and say their day with me she's not attractive the spark is gone I don't know what else to do

• Show All
    • Who says you have to kick her out... maybe you should be the one to move out.

• We live with my parents

What Guys Said 2

• First, NEVER cheat.
    Second, she's giving you another chance. Try to work it out ^-^

0|0
    0|0
    • I did nothing wrong so she is not giving me a second chance on anything I understand if I did she but I didn't I feel like I almost have to because I'm feeling so down insecure about myself she can't give a clear answer on why she's feeling like this so it's making me think that is physical

• Show All
    • You can't make somebody love you can't make somebody think about you and want to call you and text you and share their day with

• No, but you can love them and think about them and call them and text them and share your say with them in hopes they'll return the favor.

• hum best she whats she is doing... then join her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes