My wife says she doesn't love me as much anymore and not as attracted but wants to work on things there's a spark is gone?

I feel so dumb and insecure I almost feel like I have to cheat or something so someone else thinks I'm cool so I feel better about myself so down I feel heartbroken

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Your wife is being honnest to you and telling you she wants to work on things instead of throwing in the towel and you want to cheat on her.. and destroy any chance of you guys getting back to the way they were before?

• No i dont want to. Im justing im feeling so insecure and down about myself she can give me a clear answer on why she doesn't love me as much anymore so it's making me think it's physical. We find myself secretly hoping somebody flirts with me or something that I feel dumb. i just dont know any more

• I have tried it sound like she just told me this it's been almost 3 weeks I feel. She is the one who doesn't want to try today she didn't text me at all. Yes I thought so that's why I married her

• Buy her flowers/or pick them and sit down with her and tell her you want to try. If she says no, then you can go your separate ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey bro, it looks like you're going through a tough time. But she wants to work it out?
    What is making you want to cheat? Also, it sounds like you have a lot of stress, is it mostly just in your marriage or are you having other big stresses too?

• No it's not this this I'm going through a great deal of stress with my family as well I'm just feeling so insecure and down about myself I feel like a big fat monster something

• Oh man, I'm feeling for you. Have you talked to her about the stress you are going through? You are really lucky that she wants to make things work. I know it's probably a lot easier to open up to us strangers on the internet, but if you open up to her and let her into your inner self, with all the stresses and insecurities, I think it will both help the relationship, and help you get through this tough time.