Guys, My now ex said “you can’t have tinder but I can” what does this mean?

My boyfriend doesn’t want a realationship at all. He said he cares about me and still wants to talk. Focused on school can’t focus on a relationship. I made tinder for attention, meaning guys message me and I see how many guys like me. I swiped on all the guys. During this I found him. Sent him the screenshot on Instagram and he went off on me. Called me a whore, said why are you tinder, you are liar, you go out with anyone who shows a little bit of attention. He said delete my number and blocked me on Instagram. Hours later I texted to see if he really didn’t want to talk to me and he did. Told me I’m not a whore but I shouldn’t have tinder. Only he can have it. I went off and said stuff. Asked why and gave reasons why. He said “this is why I ended it, you’re so fucking overwhelming, stop texting me” and he didn’t block me.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, as much as I would like to agree with the previous answers, the choice needs to come from you just because you think is the best thing to do. If he doesn't want a relationship at all then why are you fighting with him? Why forcing it if apparently he just wants to talk? You're free to do whatever you please and there's no reason to explain your actions to him. By the things you're saying, he doesn't care about you at all. Just by calling you a whore that shows it all. Even if he didn't mean to say that, he did in a state of anger. You can take back the words, but you cannot take back how you made someone feel with those words...

• I’ll be real, I love him still. We’ve been through a lot and he is my first boyfriend. I’m his actually first genuine girlfriend. He had 5 girls before me. Told me I’m not like any girl. Told me I’m beautiful, get along with my guys, cared. Said I was overwhelming and said I love you to much. Beginning, everything moved fast. He asked me out, he wanted me to be his no one else’s, called me his girlfriend without even discussing it. Said I don’t want no one else. Now he just wants school, he needs to get his life in check, his friends told him to let me go, don’t string her along

• Well, if he changed his mond like that after all he said, do you still think is worth it? I understand you still love him, considering he's your first boyfriend. At the beginning of every relationship people say many beautiful things because they are so in love they just think nothing will change or that that person is perfect. After that stage passes by, people get to know the real person, the one with the flaws and the imperfections; THEN out realize it was not like the beginning and those words said at the beginning of the relationship are meaningless, unless proven otherwise. Actions speak louder than words. Be surprised by the things people do, not for what they say. That way you will have less disappointments and live a happy life. The person who wants you in his life will show it to you.

• I’m really sad and happy sometimes. Like i did a great goal today. But I miss him. I just don’t believe it. He said I was a fucking liar. He said that I was potentially looking for someone, but he broke up with me. When you break up it’s either to work on yourself or you want someone else. He told me school.. I made tinder to see, not try. I found him. Tinder is school? But he said it’s oaky for him to have it but not me. What?