My boyfriend cheated on me, I’ve been so hurt and destroyed I just feel sick. I haven’t ate in 4 days and I just feel broken. How do I move on?

It’s been 4 days for me, I’ve ate a couple crackers because my stomach feels super sick if I don’t, but I feel sick anyway from all the stress I have right now and no appetite. I’m averaging 3 hours of sleep a night and I just feel exhausted.. this has literally been the worst break up for me. I don't know what to do.

Thank you all so much for the feedback! I appreciate every one of you! I’m really going to take the advice you’ve given and try to get over this. I know it’s not the end of the world, but it sure felt like it. But each day it gets a little better for the most part. Thanks again!

219

Most Helpful Guy

• Find your self worth. You are so much better than he knows. For someone to hurt you like that, be glad they are out of your life now. Mourne the memories but more importantly look to the future and to what and who the world has in store for you. If you can't bring yourself to eat, please drink plenty of water. No reason to increase your pain because you're not drinking enough fluids. Forgive him for disrespecting and hurting you so badly, but do not forget what he has done. Never under any circumstances go back. Above all, love yourself. You are worth so much more than you think. Good luck to you.

• 2d

Thank you for the MHO. I really hope everything works out in your favor!

Most Helpful Girl

• Break ups are tough. With my first boyfriend, when he dumped me, I lost so much weight. Could only eat wheat thins for breakfast lunch and dinner. Would constantly feel like I am going to throw up. It takes time unfortunately. Little by little you will get your appetite back

What Guys Said 18

• Talk with freinds is my only advice. I went through a very hard break up and close death in the family. I walked around in a fog only eating when I felt I needed to so I would not faint.
    The only thing that helps are freinds and family. Things will dull the pain and distract us but it will be there for a very long time sadly. I wish it was easier but it is not. All you can try and do now are things you enjoy or had fun doing to distract yourself. Some of my favorite things still don't bring me the joy they used to.
    Another thing I did was pray, screaming at God my hurts cause he wants to hear them and he loves us at our worst broken times
    http://biblehub.com/psalms/34-18.htm

• One don't blame yourself. He made the choice to do what he did, and you aren't to blame. don't let your sadness turn to lingering anger, a momentary feeling of anger is normal but if you don't control it it will eat you from the inside out. Talk to your family and friends and don't isolate yourself no matter how hard it is not to. And if you determined that you want to move on from him stick with your decision, and don't be coerced if you made up your mind.

• Step 1: Turn on "jar of hearts"
    Step 2: Lay down in your bed
    Step 3: Close your eyes
    Step 4: Listen to the lyrics
    Step 5: Think about what went wrong...

I should probably save this and send it to all of mine heartbroken fellows

• No problem hope you get on your feet as soon as possible

• hang around your friends and family more. Dont stay home too much. Find your passion and work on it. Keep away from love songs. Go on a date! It helps. And if you need you can message me if you need help.

• Talk to other guys (or girls).. Bitch about him.. the more you keep it to yourself.. the worse it's gonna be.. and don't stop eating.. have cakes n chocolates n what not.. don't harm your health because of some idiot!

• Satanists do that to make girls like you go on a diet and become thin so you can be used in the sex industry where they earn money and they like it that way because they are adicted to it as materialists.

• I’m actually very small and petite. Lol so define girls like me again?

• Just give it some time.. and look forward in life.. bygones are bygones..
    I am sure you'll meet someone better soon..

• He cheated on u, is he worth the pain ur going through?

• Why are you torturing yourself by not ate in 4 days? I just don't get it

• I just don’t have an appetite

• Drink that's the easiest way... or if u don't want to drink alcohol then drink a lot of water I'm not sure if it would help with how u feel but it will help with u not eating in 4 days

• Try to be in the company of friends and family and people you love and trust. do stuff that makes you feel good; shopping, eating fav foods, hobbies...
    get a date. rebound or not - it will make you feel better.

• You are depressed right now. Try to engage yourself. Seek help you are not improving and slowly starting to move on.

• Not eating is bad for you. Talk to your friends who care for you. Even relatives are more supportive and caring.

• Ahh typical girl feeling hurt by cheating. Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.

• That’s why guys just shouldn’t cheat. Like why

• Good, that’s something to respect. Although in his case he played it off as he would never cheat, lied about it until he couldn’t anymore. That’s what I don’t get. Like why not just leave that person instead of ruining them emotionally. I would have handled everything way better than being cheated on. It puts too much insecurities in my head.

• Well, all girls make mistake and expect some nice guy will settle with them. Not happening this time... at least I won’t go for used girls.

• It will change soon, don't worry

• Great thing.. Due to his cheating you are not eating anything. Why?

• you should try and see how long you can go without eating

• Sorry you had that happen, it will get better with time.

• Thanks, that’s what they say but it doesn’t feel like it right now that’s for sure. Everything reminds me of him and I see him all the time.

• It may not feel like it will, but in time the pain will soften, just don't let it skew your idea of all men, some women can become man haters for what some male asshats do.

What Girls Said 1

• It’s hard now but I know you’ll get through it honey. Just do your best to do a little better every day 💛