I met this guy and he gave me his number and a few days later he hints for nudes is it a bad idea to talk further?

223

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are looking forward to having a one-night stand with him and not seeing him ever after, go for it. But you're a little young for that, anyway. I bet he doesn't know your age, otherwise he would act a little wiser, if doesn't want to face a charge.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a very bad idea. Carry on chatting if you really want to. but don't don't don't send pictures, especially with few or no clothes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE