What's the real reason my ex boyfriend is calling me?

my ex boyfriend has been calling me randomly ever since we broke up 2 months ago. We were together for almost 4 yrs. This past week he called more than usual and I didn't answer.I figured if its important he'll leave a message but he texted me.."just wanted to say hi and hope your doing good". WHAT? Really? Trying that hard to contact me just to say hi? What's the deal here? What is going through his head. FYI we didn't break up on good terms. This guy totally broke my heart.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably wants you back. All the tell tale signs of someone who does. Just arrange to meet up with him face to face and have a talk. Don't do it over the phone! I hate it when girls don't have the guts to tell you things to your face.

Maybe he does just want to see how your doing.

Instead of asking what we all think is going through your ex's head maybe you should ask him.

you were after all together for 4 years and regardless of how messy the break up was I'm sure he still cares for you alot.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• He realized that he hurt you and still cares for you so he wants to know if your alright. Even though your not together anymore 4 years is a long time.. And chances are he'll never forget your relationship.. I don't know what he did to end a 4 yearer on bad terms.. But he might be trying to patch it up.. But at least talk to him ONE and only ONCE chance to apologize and get closure.. Then let him go...

What Girls Said 3

• Breakups are awful but it doesn't make what two people had together of any less value to a person. he clearly isn't over you. people can't just turn of their feelings even if it appears that way deep down the memories are still there and most people are just kidding themselves. if he wanted you back could you see past the break up crap and forgive and forget that's what youve got to ask yourself before you even think of speaking to him again you need to know your own mind.

• He realized he f*** up. Men ! they never understand what they had till it's gone... He might be seeing what your up to. Like who your with.

• He Wants You Back

But get back with dignity

If you like him

if you don't

just tell him its over & YOU broke up with Me