She stocks, e-mails, and begs my boyfriend to hang out with her. How do you get rid of a crazy ex?

My boyfriends ex has been trying to get my boyfriend back ever since we started dating. She has text, e-mailed, became best friends with his sister. She will do anything to make him talk to her. While he was home visiting family while I was miles away she stopped by his families house with her family. She said she was there to see his sister and baby but his sister was out of town and she knew that.They are from a small town where everybody knows everybody. She found out he was going to be home through his sister's friend. He called me and told me she stopped by and how she asked him to lunch for the fifteenth time. He said he turned her down and while her and her family were they he said he mentioned me and how we are living together and that it is serious. What irritates me is he is moving on with me but she keeps coming back trying to hang out with him. She has even went as far as e-mailing him asking if she can meet me and if all three of us could hangout. I really have a bad feeling about this girl. I don't know what to do or how to handle this situation. I have already talked to my boyfriend about her always trying to be with him and how that bothers me but it seems like their is no change. He doesn't text or call her because he has deleted her number and changed his number. I have a feeling that she is going to contact him again within a month or so because that's what she always does. How should I hand it if she tries to meet up with him or talk to him again? I know he wants nothing to do with her, and I don't want her in my life so what should I do? She is very persistent and still crazy in love with him but he insist that he is in love with me and wants to be with me. She cheated on him and left him for another man. So...I'm not too worried that he is going to go back to her. I just don't want her in our lives.

OH GEE I SPELLED ONE WORD WRONG (STALKS)...EPIC FAIL...WHO CARES!
I HATE IT WHEN YOUR LOOKING FOR ADVICE AND PEOPLE RESPOND CRITICIZING YOUR SPELLING...
ahaha I think it's funny how I try to get advice and people just give me a vocab lesson or definition lesson...i spelled something wrong I understand that...i typed it quick...but can I still get advice?please?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright enough teasing...lol...because I finally read through your question and it does seem like you have a serious problem with this other girl. Actually not you but your boyfriend. HE needs to be the one to lay down the law to her, so to speak.

You said he has made it clear he doesn't want anything to do with her, but just make sure of that because I have been in a situation before personally where my ex told his current wife the exact same thing (that I was crazy that he didn't want anything to do with me, etc) but he was stalking my facebook and twitter accounts and wanting me to call him. And his wife is totally convinced that I'M the problem. lolol

Not to say your boyfriend is doing the same, I'm just throwing it out there. If he in fact for SURE doesn't want anything to do with her in a relationship sense there really should be no jealosy in her being ONLY FRIENDS with him. Right? Because, even though you find it annoying and that's she's irrational in a sense, she's probably just trying to keep him in her life. I'm sure she gets it by now that he's moved on. She has to know that. And if you act aloof and indifferent to the whole situation it will all go away. Don't pay attention to what she does. Don't get mad, or upset or think its funny or make fun of her - nothing. She will stop when she doesn't get the reaction she is wanting. Right now she probably thinks that if you get mad enough you will just leave him, thinking he will get back with her someday. Show her, instead, how STRONG you and he are by just being that...STRONG. Confident. Indifferent.

What Guys Said 1

• This is the second person today that said 'stocks'. The word is 'stalks'

• Um thankyou for the spelling lesson

• You're welcome! I might have giving you advice on the topic, but I had to stop reading when I saw the word "stocks." it's a pet peeve of mine.

What Girls Said 1

• Well it makes sense to wonder about that word you spelled wrong because it could make it mean something totally different. If she 'stocks' then that could mean she works in a warehouse and she's totally harmless. :P