Annoying commercials on television?

is there any commercials on TV that annoy you for some reason? I don't watch TV much but I always end up seeing the same dumb ass commercials too much. the commercial that gets on my nerves is those progressive insurance ones with that corny lady.I know some genius will say to change the channel or whatever but I'm bored and looking for feedback.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• The DQ commericals because they are giant rip offs of Old Spice.

Most Helpful Guy

• That commercial annoys the hell out of me. I rarely ever watch TV, but I see that commercial every time I do.

• Oh, I just remembered another annoying reoccurring commercial. I think it's a psa by the ad council, basically telling people to abandon their first amendment rights and not say "that's gay." The commercial says "When you say that's gay, do you realize what you say? Knock it off." Actually I'd love to tell those people that I do know what it is I say. I say that's gay, not that's homosexual. I don't go around accusing people who say "that's lame" or "that's dumb" of being...

• Lol, Yeah. I can tell a lot of illiterate people use this site... either that, or people who suffer from mental retardation.

• I don't like it when people try to push their beliefs on people like that, it usually is hypocritical and self-serving.personally I refrain from saying things like you're gay or retarded but I never get on some pedestal and become the speech police.too much blood spilled for the creation of our free speech rights and to abandon it would be tragic.besides I laugh my ass off when I hear it in certain instances, and where would "south park" be if we couldn't say what we please.

What Girls Said 5

• I hate those rogers cellphone commercials where the guy always sees that other guy and something horrible happens to his phone. uuuggghhhit just annoys me.cuz I have rogers and it sucks that commercials a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB57Fd90D5E

• For a minute there I thought ud be talking about the verizon guy, "can you hear me now" lol. wrong guy

• That verizon commercial definitely is annoying too

• I feel like I'm the opposite, there aren't many television commercials that annoy me.

I don't know why, but I always find them humorous or catchy. . . my brother says that I'm a marketer's dream come true, haha.

• Idk the progressive ones don't bother me lol

it's the repetitive food ones like the fruity pebbles one.

I'm sure I can pull out a few more but it's like half and half with me

• which ever Eric hates;)

• that commercial and the stupid annoying as hell commercial shards o glass thing I could kill the guy who came up with it and the guy in the commercial.. Like tell them shut the f*** up no one cares..it so f***ing stupid

What Guys Said 3

• We used to have this really sh*t insurance ad that was on all the time, called Picture. This fella was sitting talking away on the phone about football and his wife was like, 'Who are you on the phone with?' and he was like 'Its Picture! You can actually have a proper adult conversation with them!'

'Hawhaw, about football?'

'Shut up!'

And she was for some f***ing reason filming the event.

Its not THAT bad. But I first saw it when I was 4 years old. When I last saw it, I was 14. I watched that f***ing advert on every break for TEN YEARS.

• I stopped drinking Miller beer when they had the president of beer commercials going.

I really dislike this one ISP commercial where the guy is giving an 'example' of parkour by doing a backflip off a pole but by definition that isn't even parkour.

I have called a company about a commercial before. It is sad when you think of it. The best commercials generally have nothing to do with the same product. You remember the commercial but ask yourself, what were they selling?

• They are anonying to get you to remember them, if you remember then it has worked...

• But if you remember them and avoid their products because of how dumb their commercials were, did it really work?