Letting a girl know I like her more than a friend?

I always thought that girls might figure out that guys like them when a guy asks them out. The thing is I asked this girl out twice and we went out both times, but after a while she would talk and something always came up. She would tell me she would call me back, but not call me for a while. I am assuming I know that I like her or just tell her. I am always being told that I have to do things concrete to let the girl know that I like her, for example tell her. When is the right time and saying it. To me it seems kind of odd after going out twice, to say hey I like you and want to be more than friends. Maybe someone can tell me how to go about situations like this?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• i say you should always hang out more besides most women/girls wahatever like it when the guys are the ones that start the conversation phone calls and such and from the sound of it it seems like she likes you because if she didn't then she wouldn't have gone to the second date...good luck you must have something she likes :)

What Girls Said 3

• some girls can automatically tell if you like them , even if you're not sure yet ! but if the girl that you like doesn't have that 6th sense , then maybe you should drop a couple of hints , like : being "extra" nice to her , or try to get her alone and flirt a lot with her . if she doesn't get that you like her after this , then maybe you should find a smarter one . lol hope this helped .

• I think you should tell her when your sure that she feels the same. or else you'll get rejected and that'll hurt bad. Or, maybe you wanna know if she likes you and that way you'll know? then if that's the case you should do it. Just be ready for any answer.

Good luck ;)

• Do not too soon. Make her wonder. I know as soon as I know that forsure I'm wondering about the next thing, if you want to prolong the encounters hold it back as long as possible

What Guys Said 2

• read the two stories in my profile about being "just friends"

• Is ok