Why are people so cruel?

my friend came over like 2 days ago and told me his dads friends going to prison and I said who and why.. he tells me that this dudes dog bit a kid becuase the kiddo was kicking it (its a pitbull of course) so the guy beat the f*** out of the dog and then another kid got bit and the dude tried to cut the dogs head off with a knife and that didn't work so he brought the bleeding, yelping dog down to his friends house and they broke the dogs legs outward and chopped its head off with a chainsaw.. this has been bugging me so badly its so disturbing I don't understand how anyone could do that.. and apparently they got busted becuase kids were watching out the window and told the school they had nightmares because of it. I just really don't understand what's wrong with people..

i just really needed to get this off of my chest its really messing with my head

27

Most Helpful Girl

• WOW I have no words especially I... mind you a person who is a humanitarian and honestly I have more respect for animals than people because they really go by instincts and we go by stupidity...why do what he did, why not chop your own head off - seriously and then people wonder why their lives are so bad...ok karma does exist so that is what I mean but damn that is so cruel and heartbreaking - you know that is how serial killers actually start out - he needs serious psycho analysis if not more and just so everyone knows the wildlife conservation usually does get involved in scenarios like this...ugh I hate people for this very bullsh*t sometimes - I know nobody has my mindset but why just cause he bit a kid? I know I sound like I don't care about the kid but there is a saying kids who love animals have the purest hearts but kids who beat animals and hurt them (like this little bastard) have the most evil heart alive and this kid is going to be just like his father...sorry for calling the kid a bastard but that is how I feel...wow I really hope all is not lost for us!

• The woman is right animals do have rights and plus these guys were in trouble with the law before look at that my point proven!

• I agree, I mean if the dog was a biter than id get rid of him I don't want that around my kid, but if my kid was standing there kicking the dog that was trapped on a chain and it bit her I would discipline both the child and the dog. I wouldn't beat the crap out of the dog and then chop its head off that's just f***ing horrible

What Guys Said 7

• I agree, people are cruel. And, what boggles my mind is that the people engaging in these cruel acts towards animals don't seem to see anything wrong with their behavior. Like, why couldn't that guy just take the dog to a vet to get him euthanized? Why did he have to torture the poor animal to death?

I think that people like that guy shouldn't even be allowed to have kids, because he'll just pass his f***ed up genes to a new generation. If only those kinds of people could be euthanized, then the world would probably be a better place.

• did they read Michael Vick's biography, OK joking aside that's very cruel, who does that kinda of stuff. I know with me and my family our pets are usually treated like family, shoot had a Saint Bernard that was treated better than me and my sisters, she was a big baby.

• i think we should break their legs and cut their heads off with chainsaws, see how they like it.

• because the dog bit the kids and wouldn't stop, and he already hurt the dog, so he probably wanted to finish it off. so no more suffering for the dog. I had a blue pit-bull it was so cute.

• Wow that is ridiculous I can never understand how people can do things like that.

• I found an article on it here it is.

https://www.daily-times.com/ci_16160648?source=most_viewed

• People deserve to die.

• thank god some1 is attacking pitbulls!

thank you!

since vick got cought I was worried no1 else would do this

YEAH I GOT ATTACKED BY A PITBULL RECENTLY

FCUK PITBULLS!

• Fcuk the haterz!!!!

• Coming from the whore that got knocked up.....

and no the pitbull attacked me for no reason I was just walking in my friends house(he has a pitbull) and the thing frickin bit me

i like those aztec guys good work

RESPECT

• Oh yea I'm such a whore even tho iv had sex with a total of 1 guy.

maybe your just a bad person?? ya know dogs can sence that sh*t

What Girls Said 1

• wow I can't believe that.. why exactly did they have to do that to the dog. That is the most cruel thing I've heard .