Is my ex boyfriend trying to ruin my life? HELP?

Around 10 days ago I found out my ex was talking to & very interested in seeing another girl It ended badly but I left him, after I left him he began to send me ugly text messages talking crap to me after that I changed my number after I changed my number he showed up at my job to try to talk to me & say "goodbye" but again talked a bunch of crap & left me crying there 2 days ago I changed job locations so he wouldn't find me anymore He has no way of finding me now unless he comes to my house I'm a guest at a ladies home & she's housing me in the mean time till I get back on my feet I brought him up to her the lady housing me once when he really hurt me before but it wasn't by cheating & she told me to leave him. I told her I would but I eventually got over the what he did & I went back to him even after she told me I should leave him Today my ex contacted the lady housing me & told her I had been lying to her & I was still seeing him after she told me not to anymore & he shared a lot of private information about myself with her I really want nothing to do with him anymore I really have nothing left & if he gets me into trouble with this sweet lady housing me I may end up homeless Why is he doing this? What does he think he'll get out of it? He also told her that he really loves & cares about me but that's a lie & I am no longer interested in being with him The good thing is that the lady housing me believes me over him. he had no right contacting her & sharing private information about myself with her like social media post & what not. Why is he doing this Is he trying to get me angry so I can contact him? which I'm sure will only worsen things so I won't contact him or should I Asking him why he did what he did Is he hoping to get me kicked out cause he thinks I'll go running back to him if I do get kicked out Why the HELL is he doing this Please someone help me What should I do about my ex He won't let me be & live my life
Is my ex boyfriend trying to ruin my life? HELP?
Add Opinion