She told me she cheated, then she says she didn't, what do I believe?

I have been going out with my girlfriend for 5 years. We recently broke up. After the break up we both said some pretty mean things. But one of the things she said was that she cheated on me. She wouldn't tell me with who or give me any details. And she is the type of person when she gets mad she makes up things to try and hurt me the most. For the last couple months before the breakup she was miserable and wouldn't let me get close to her. She told me she cheated then when we were nice to each other she said that she just made that up to hurt me. Then when we fought again she again said she cheated on me. What am I supposed to believe?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Ummm you don't believe anything she says, and move on to a girl who doesn't cheat & lie.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't bother with this girl anymore. Either she's trying to hurt you, or she's making things up and quite possibly cheating on you. There are calmer, more mature girls out there for you. Don't waste your time on this one.